Ultrasound Evaluation of the Normal Hand and Wrist Training Video is designed to provide an in-depth review of anatomy, scan techniques, and normal sonographic appearance of the hand and wrist.
- Hand and Wrist Anatomy
- Probe Control
- Normal Sonographic Characteristics of the Hand and Wrist
- Minor Pathologies
- Dorsal Wrist
- Ulnar Wrist
- Radial Wrist
- Volar Wrist
- MCP Joint
- PIP Joint
- Scan Demonstration
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- Identify normal hand/wrist anatomy with MSK ultrasound imaging.
- Demonstrate scanning protocols for performing hand/wrist ultrasound examinations.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
Price : $10