About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Teaching activity focuses on the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in diagnostic imaging. Expert faculty discuss the basic concepts, clinical applications and implementation of this innovative tool. In addition to the technical aspects of this technology faculty examine the clinical potential and future applications of how AI can be applied to routine clinical practice.
This CME activity is designed to educate diagnostic imaging physicians, who want to learn more about Artificial Intelligence in radiology.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Review the fundamentals of AI.
- Explain how AI is used in image reconstruction.
- Discuss the medicolegal aspects associated with AI.
- Describe the clinical applications and indications of using AI in neuroradiology, spine imaging, breast and musculoskeletal imaging.
- Describe the impact of AI in radiology today and in the future.
- Explain how AI is used to increase efficiency and patient satisfaction in radiology.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Price : $ 50