Ultrasound Evaluation of the Normal Knee Training Video is designed to provide a review of anatomy and normal ultrasound characteristics of the knee. Scan techniques and a demonstration of a routine examination protocol are also included.
- Normal Knee Anatomy
- Ultrasound Characteristics of Normal Knee Anatomy
- Scan Techniques to Evaluate the Anterior, Medial, Lateral, and Posterior Knee
- Scan Techniques and Protocol for Evaluating the Knee
- Limitations and Pitfalls Associated with the Ultrasound Evaluation of the Knee
- Scan Demonstration
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with the normal knee.
- Apply scan techniques and protocols to evaluate the knee.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve MSK diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
Price : $10