Reducing Your Risk for Occupational Injury Training Video describes the characteristics of musculoskeletal strain injury (MSI) among sonographers, and its impact on the worker and employer. Participants will be presented with the information to assist in identifying risk factors in their work environment. Additionally, the value of being proactive in the prevention of occupational injury will be discussed
- Describe the incidence of MSI.
- Identify the techniques that aggravate the pain.
- Identify the factors that cause MSI.
- Describe the Do’s and Don’ts of scanning technique.
- Identify ways to prevent MSI Define the economics of ergonomics.
Price : $10