Ultrasound Evaluation of the Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tree Pathology Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive review of ultrasound characteristics of the liver, gallbladder and biliary tree pathology.
- Diffuse Disease
- Fatty Infiltration
- Hepatitis: Acute & Chronic
- Focal Disease: Cysts, Abscesses Hematoma, Tumor
- Malignancy: Metastatic Disease, HCC, Portal Hypertension
- Gallbladder and Biliary Tree
- Gallbladder Sludge
- Emphysematous GB
- Gangrenous GB
- Acalculous Cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis Extrahepatic Obstruction
- Intrapancreatic Obstruction
- Suprapancreatic Obstruction
- Klatskin Tumor
- Choledochal Lithiasis
- GB Polyps
- Choledochal Cysts
- Outline commonly seen liver pathology.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with commonly seen liver pathology.
- Increase confidence to identify commonly seen pathology.
- Outline commonly seen GB and biliary tree pathology.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with commonly seen GB and biliary tree pathology.
- Apply diagnostic criteria to interpret pathology of the GB and biliary tree.
- Increase confidence to identify commonly seen GB and biliary tree pathology.
Price : $ 10