Normal Liver, Gallbladder, Biliary Tree, and Spleen Sonography training video is designed to provide a comprehensive review of the anatomy, scan protocols and normal ultrasound characteristics of the liver, gallbladder, biliary tree and spleen.
- Liver Anatomy
- Lobes, Segments
- Fissures and Ligaments
- Relational Anatomy
- Portal-Hepatic Vasculature
- Liver/Gallbladders Scan Protocols
- Lab Values
- GB Anatomy/Physiology
- Spleen Anatomy/Physiology
- Commonly Seen Splenic Pathology
- Outline normal liver/GB anatomy/physiology.
- Recognize normal ultrasound characteristics associated with the liver, GB, biliary tree and spleen.
- State routine protocols for evaluation of the liver, GB, biliary tree, and spleen.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
Price : $ 15