UCSF Radiology Clinical Update 2019
University of California San Francisco Clinical Update (SA-CME)
Take an informative look at key radiology topics, including interventional procedures, state-of-the-art imaging techniques, modalities and protocols.
Explore Pearls and Pitfalls
The UCSF Radiology Clinical Update covers routine clinical applications of state-of-the-art imaging, with a thorough review of abdominal, musculoskeletal, neuro, pulmonary, and breast imaging. Standard interventional procedures are addressed, with added focus on appropriate imaging techniques, accompanying modalities and established protocols.
This online CME course will help you to better:
- Select guidelines and protocols for cancer imaging, with special focus on breast, lung, endometrium, and cervix
- Recommend the latest imaging approaches to trauma and emergency conditions including masses of the brain, orbits, and spine
- Recognize imaging pearls and pitfalls in joint injuries of the shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle
- Identify criteria and fundamentals for imaging of the acute abdomen, including pregnant women
- Implement updated guidelines for imaging of abdominal trauma, infections, and IBD