Ultrasound Evaluation of Knee Pathology Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive review of commonly seen pathology of the knee. Ultrasound characteristics, diagnostic criteria, and pitfalls associated with the ultrasound evaluation of knee pathology are covered.
- Pathology of the Anterior, Medial, Lateral and Posterior Knee
- ANTERIOR: Quadriceps & Patellar Tendons, Patella, and Fat Pads
- Joint Effusion, Synovitis, Loose Bodies, Plica
- Bursae: Pre-Patellar, Deep and Superficial Infrapatellar
- MEDIAL: MCL, Pes Anserine, Medial Meniscus, MPFL
- LATERAL: IT Band, Lateral Collateral Ligament, Popliteus, Biceps Femoris, Lateral Meniscus
- POSTERIOR: Peroneal Nerve, Baker’s Cyst, Neurovascular Bundle, PCL
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with commonly seen knee pathology.
- Apply ultrasound diagnostic criteria to evaluate knee pathology.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve MSK diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
Price : $15