Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks for Emergency Medicine Online Course has six (6) learning modules and is designed to provide a comprehensive course on the use of ultrasound guidance for regional anesthesia in the emergency department. Upper and lower extremity nerve blocks are included along with case examples. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia: Getting Started
- Upper Extremity Nerve Blocks
- Lower Extremity Nerve Blocks
- Miscellaneous Nerve Blocks: Transverse Abdominis Block; PECs II (Modified PECs I Block), Erector Spinae Block
- Reimbursement for Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia
- Increase the participants knowledge and competence in performing regional nerve blocks.
- List the indications for performing ultrasound guided regional nerve blocks.
- Demonstrate imaging techniques for proper nerve identification and needle delivery of local anesthetics.
- Cite the anatomic territories covered by specific regional nerve blocks.
- Incorporate tips that improve block success and enhance patient safety.
- List what documentation is required for coding and reimbursement.
Details : 6 Videos , Qbank
Price : $ 50