UCSF Radiology Review – Comprehensive Imaging 2018
University of California San Francisco Comprehensive Review (SA-CME)
Gain valuable insight from this comprehensive program hosted by top UCSF radiologists. Lectures are combined with unknown case sessions for a thorough look at radiology fundamentals and terminology, as well as exposure to a cross-section of topical and clinically relevant cases.
An Acclaimed Review of Radiology Fundamentals
The UCSF Radiology Review – Comprehensive Imaging is appropriate for residents, clinical fellows and practicing radiologists interested in updating their working knowledge, by covering all the major radiology subspecialties. The course represents the breadth and depth of experience from each subspecialty while providing a step-by-step process for reaching a differential diagnosis.
This CME program will help you to:
- Identify imaging fundamentals of each of the radiology sub-specialties and major organ systems
- Prescribe the appropriate utilization of imaging modalities (CT, MR, US, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine) for different medical conditions
- Implement the appropriate imaging protocols for routine clinical presentations
- Recognize indications and markers for interventional procedures, as well as assessment of outcomes
- Apply classifications of pathophysiological mechanisms underlying human disease to facilitate differential diagnosis
- Refine imaging criteria to optimize image quality/findings and improve diagnostic interpretation