Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral IV Insertion Online Course provides participants a strong foundation to perform ultrasound-guided peripheral IV insertion techniques. This comprehensive course, taught by expert faculty that specialize in ultrasound guidance for IV insertion, is self-directed and contains online video lectures, and post-activity quizzes. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another three (3) months with the addition of a private hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Imaging Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access
- Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Vascular Access
- Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Access Scanning Demo
- State the fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
- Demonstrate image orientation, transducer preparation, and scan protocols for performing use of ultrasound guidance for peripheral vascular access
- List the advantages and disadvantages of the “In-Plane” and “Out-of-Plane” and the “Direct” vs. “Indirect” ultrasound-guided vascular access techniques.
- Differentiate venous vs. arterial anatomy by ultrasound.
- Identify ultrasound imaging characteristics of vessels and contiguous anatomy to determine the optimal approach for vascular access.
- Identify ultrasound imaging characteristics of vascular pathology that would indicate a vessel is not suitable for vascular access.
- Increase competence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria into clinical practice.
Details : 4 Videos , Qbank
Price : $ 40