About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity is designed to address current topics in neuroimaging and clinical management of neurological disease. Emphasis is placed on the role of imaging in pathology and trauma affecting the central nervous system. Imaging manifestation of disease, optimizing imaging techniques and the recent advanced applications of artificial intelligence (AI) and PET/MRI will be discussed. Additionally, the latest in stroke imaging including triage, management and treatment is addressed.
This program is designed for practicing radiologists, neurologists and neurosurgeons that interpret or rely on imaging studies for the evaluation of neurological disorders.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the advances in neuroimaging applications and interpretation.
- Evaluate intracranial tumors, vascular abnormalities and traumatic brain injury.
- Discuss the clinical and imaging manifestations of neurodegenerative disease.
- Recognize image characteristics of common neurovascular disease processes.
- Utilize CTA and MRA in neuroradiology applications.
- Describe the changing role of imaging in the management of spine disease.
- Apply state of the art stroke imaging protocols to clinical practice.
- Discuss the role of radiology in the treatment of acute stroke.
Details : 33 Videos
Size : 7.22 Gb
Price : $ 40