Pediatric Ultrasound-Guided Procedures Training Video is designed to provide an overview of ultrasound guided procedures in the pediatric emergency medicine and critical care environment. Patient preparation, procedure technique and Color Doppler is discussed throughout this lecture.
- Patient Preparation
- Probe Preparation
- In Plane Technique
- Out of Plane Technique
- Central Lines
- Peripheral Lines
- Lumbar Puncture
- State common ultrasound guided procedures and techniques used in pediatric emergency medicine and critical care.
- Outline ultrasound guided vascular access techniques on the pediatric population.
- Demonstrate ultrasound guided lumbar punctures and techniques on the pediatric patient population.
- Summarize patient preparation and transducer technique.
- Demonstrate the limitations of ultrasound for each procedure.
Price : $ 10