Ultrasound Evaluation of the Appendix and GI Tract training video is designed to cover scan techniques, protocols and ultrasound characteristics of the appendix and GI tract.
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pylorus
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Intussusception
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Small Bowel Obstruction
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Appendix
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Crohn’s Disease
- Increase knowledge and competence to perform and/or interpret ultrasound of the appendix and GI tract.
- Identify normal characteristics of the GI tract and appendix.
- List the benefits and pitfalls of ultrasound in the GI tract.
- Identify ultrasound characteristics associated with pyloric stenosis, intussusception, small bowel obstruction, appendicitis, diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, pneumoperitoneum, and necrotizing enterocolitis.
Price : $15