Fetal Anomalies ultrasound training video is designed to provide a review of fetal anomalies including malformations compared to normal anatomy, within fetal organs, and the pathogenesis.
- Normal Variants
- Central Nervous System
- Fetal Neck
- Fetal Chest
- Fetal Abdomen
- Skeletal Dysplasia
- Fetal Extremities
- Anomalies Associated with Aneuploidy
- Increase participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret Obstetric ultrasound exams.
- Identify fetal malformations as compared to normal fetal anatomy.
- Distinguish anomalies within fetal organs and/or systems.
- Recognize pathogenesis of fetal anomalies.
Price : $ 15