Physics-Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review Virtual Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of sonography principles and instrumentation for those individuals preparing to take the ARDMS, APCA, ASRT, or CCI ultrasound certification examinations.
The Physics-Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review Online Course is also helpful for those who need a refresher pertaining to ultrasound physics to improve competence to perform and interpret ultrasound examinations.
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access extension to the online course version of the review.
- Essentials of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Physical Principles
- Mock Exam 1
- Imaging Principles & Instrumentation Part 1
- Real Time Imaging
- Pulse Echo Imaging
- Display Types
- Imaging Principles & Instrumentation Part 2
- Quality Assurance
- New Technologies
- Doppler & Hemodynamics
- Mock Exam 2
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
- State the elementary principles of ultrasound including definition of ultrasound, basic properties and units of measure.
- Describe the fundamental principles of sound and the propagation of sound in soft tissue.
- Cite the different types of transducers, focusing, sound beam formation and the various types of resolution including: axial, lateral, contrast and temporal
- Recognize components and terminology of ultrasound equipment and instrumentation.
- List the advantages of Doppler, Color Flow and Color Power Imaging.
- Differentiate imaging artifacts by their cause and characteristic appearance.
- Apply statistical test correlation and test validation using CHI Square principles regarding sensitivity, specificity, and overall test accuracy.
- Outline safety, quality control, quality assurance and bio effects concern regarding operation and maintenance of ultrasound equipment.
- Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass the ultrasound board examination offered by ARDMS, APCA, CCI or ARRT.
Details : 8 Videos , Qbank
Price : $ 50