Advanced OB/GYN Ultrasound Applications Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of advanced applications for OB and GYN applications. OB topics include extensive discussion of genetic screening, fetal abdominal abnormalities, OB Doppler, and multiple case presentations. The GYN segment will include a comprehensive discussion of uterine and non-uterine causes of pelvic pain. Lectures are presented using PowerPoint, still-frame images, and video cases. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Genetic Screening by Ultrasound in the 1st and 2nd Trimesters
- Fetal Abdominal Abnormalities
- OB Doppler: How, Why and When
- OB Case Studies
- Ultrasound Evaluation for Pelvic Pain
- Increase knowledge and confidence to perform and/or OB-GYN Ultrasound.
- Explains diagnostic data and criteria for performing genetic Screening during the 1st and 2nd trimester fetal evaluation.
- Recognize the ultrasound findings with abdominal Wall defects and skeletal dysplasia’s.
- List uterine and non-uterine sources of pelvic pain.
- Identify ultrasound findings of uterine and ovarian pathology.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques and interpretation criteria to improve OB-GYN diagnostic accuracy.
Details : 5 Videos , Qbank
Price : $ 50