Vascular Technology Ultrasound Registry Review Online Course provides a comprehensive review of the topics included in the ARDMS and CCI examination content outlines. The vascular ultrasound registry review is taught by leading experts in the ultrasound profession. Use this online course as a method to assess areas of weakness to effectively plan your exam preparation or attend the vascular ultrasound registry review as the final comprehensive review before taking the exam.
The Vascular Ultrasound Registry Review is designed with interactive video lectures, reading assignments, web-based quizzes, and mock registry exams to help you gain the confidence you need to pass the ARDMS or CCI certification exams.
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access extension to the online course version of the review.
- Venous Anatomy, Physiology and Hemodynamics
- Venous Testing
- Arterial Anatomy, Physiology and Hemodynamics
- Arterial Testing – Physiologic Methods
- Arterial Testing – Color/Duplex Imaging
- Mechanisms of Disease, Risk Factors, Signs and Symptoms, and Physical exam
- Cerebrovascular Testing and Protocols
- Abdominal Arterial and Venous Anatomy, Physiology, and Testing
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret vascular ultrasound examinations.
- Apply knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the cerebral vascular circulation and upper and lower extremities to their respective ultrasound evaluations.
- Outline routine scan protocols for cerebrovascular, upper and lower extremity arterial and venous examinations, and abdominal Doppler.
- Differentiate normal and abnormal imaging characteristics, Doppler waveforms, color findings & physiologic testing of the venous and arterial examinations.
- Outline protocols and identify normal/abnormal characteristics of disease associated with Duplex/color evaluation of the abdominal vasculature.
- Apply quality assurance and the relationship of specificity, sensitivity and overall accuracy of vascular ultrasound examination test validation.
- Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your vascular technology ultrasound board examination. (RVT or RVS).
Details : 13 Videos , Qbank
Price : $ 50