About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME activity provides a practical yet in-depth review of nuclear medicine with concentration on the latest trends, protocols and advances in clinical diagnosis and patient management. Faculty share techniques, tips and pitfalls through didactic lectures and case-based presentations.
This course should benefit nuclear medicine physicians and radiologists. It should also benefit physicians who supervise and interpret nuclear medicine procedures. The course should also prove valuable for physicians who order these studies.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Apply state-of-the-art protocols to assess a hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Discuss current and future directions of nuclear medicine.
- Discuss the utility of SPECT/CT.
- Describe the role of nuclear medicine when used to evaluate thyroid and renal disorders.
- Explain the expanding role of nuclear medicine studies in the detection and management of pulmonary, bone and neuroendocrine disorders.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Details : 15 Videos + 1 PDF
Price : $ 60