Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Gastrointestinal Tract Training Video is designed to provide an introduction to the ultrasound evaluation of the pediatric GI tract. Scan techniques/protocols, diagnostic criteria and ultrasound characteristics of the appendix, intussusceptions, and pyloric stenosis will be discussed.
- Neonatal Cholestasis
- Biliary Atresia
- Choledochal Cyst
- Acute Abdomen
- Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
- Duplication Cyst
- Meckel’s Diverticulum
- Liver Masses
- State applications of point-of-care ultrasound unique to pediatrics.
- Outline scan protocols and techniques for evaluation of the appendix and pediatric GI Tract.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with GI disorders: appendicitis, intussusceptions and pyloric stenosis.
- Integrate techniques to perform ultrasound of the pediatric GI tract.
- Incorporate ultrasound into the clinical assessment and management of patients presenting with GI disorders.
- Cite the limitations for ultrasound evaluation of the pediatric GI tract.
Price : $ 10