OB Fetal Survey: The Second and Third Trimester ultrasound training video provides a review of Obstetrical ultrasound imaging including the fetal environment, fetal biometry, and the anatomical survey during the second and third trimester.
- Obstetrical Ultrasound Imaging
- Identifying Fetal Number
- Biophysical Profile Examination
- Identifying the Presence or Absence of Cardiac Activity
- Fetal Biometry
- Fetal Anatomic Survey
- 2nd Trimester Screening
- Triple Screen and Quad Screen
- Apply the AIUM Practice Guidelines for a 2nd/3rd trimester ultrasound exam.
- Demonstrate normal fetal anatomy and apply appropriate measurement techniques to assess fetal dates and appropriate fetal development during 2nd and 3rd trimester obstetrical ultrasound examinations.
- Implement the additional documentation needed for a multiple gestation pregnancy versus a single gestation pregnancy.
- Cite the possible increased risks with multiple gestation pregnancies.
- State the ultrasonic characteristics that differentiate a monochorionic pregnancy from a dichorionic pregnancy.
- Define the purpose of a Biophysical Profile examination.
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret 2nd & 3rd trimester ultrasound examinations.
Price : $10