Ultrasound Evaluation of Gynecological Pathology Training Video provides a comprehensive review of the characteristics and diagnostic criteria associated with normal and abnormal sonographic findings in the female pelvis.
- Gynecological Pathology
- Cul-de-Sac & Cervix
- Uterine Enlargement
- Uterine Variants
- Myometrial Abnormalities
- Increase knowledge/competence to better perform and/or interpret gynecological sonographic examinations.
- Differentiate normal and abnormal sonographic findings in the female pelvis.
- Recognize the sonographic appearances of common pelvic pathology.
- Differentiate benign from malignant cervical pathology.
- List the causes of uterine enlargement.
- Identify the sonographic appearance of a uterine polyp.
- Recall that the differential diagnosis of an adnexal mass includes both benign and malignant gynecologic and non-gynecologic etiologies.
Price : $10