This classic series is a comprehensive clinically focused review of diagnostic ultrasound. Basic to advanced imaging applications including ob-gyn, abdominal, musculoskeletal, pediatric and vascular applications provide a well-rounded review of ultrasound imaging techniques. The faculty share tips, protocols, and advice on how to avoid pitfalls through actual clinical experiences.
This CME activity is designed to educate those who order, perform, and interpret clinical ultrasound studies. It should be particularly valuable for diagnostic imaging physicians, ob-gyn physicians, vascular surgeons, and referring physicians who utilize ultrasound to evaluate the clinical status of their patients.
- Expand clinical protocols for evaluating the vascular system.
- Discuss the role of ultrasound imaging in the diagnosis and management of breast disease.
- Utilize ultrasound to assess patients with abdominal and pelvic disorders.
- Demonstrate an increased knowledge into the applications of Doppler imaging.
- Apply modern imaging techniques to clinical practice.
- Incorporate ultrasound imaging techniques to evaluate the musculoskeletal system
Details : 54 Videos + 1 PDF
Size : 9.94 Gb
Price : $ 50Watch Samples