Trauma Ultrasound for the Sonographer Training Video is designed for the sonographer to provide an overview of the indications and applications for the use of ultrasound in the trauma patient. Scan protocols and case presentations are included for a variety of trauma ultrasound applications.
- FAST Exam
- Lung Ultrasound: Pneumothorax, Pleural Effusion, and Pulmonary Edema
- Evaluation of the Source of Shock and Hypotension
- Use of Ultrasound in Cardiac Arrest
- Ocular Trauma
- Use of Ultrasound in Fracture Assessment
- List the clinical applications and benefits of trauma ultrasound.
- Outline protocols for performing a FAST exam.
- Perform ultrasound evaluation of pneumothorax, pleural effusion and pulmonary edema.
- Demonstrate techniques for evaluating fractures and eye injuries.
- Recognize abnormal characteristics associated with trauma.
Price : $ 10