Soft-Tissue and MSK Sonography in the Pediatric Patient Training Video is designed to present ultrasound applications for evaluation of soft-tissue and MSK pathology in the pediatric patient.
- Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Foreign Body Localization/Removal
- Fracture Evaluation and Reduction
- Tendon Injuries
- Nerve Blocks
- Joint Effusion: Hip & Knee
- State indications and applications for ultrasound evaluation of soft tissue abnormalities.
- List applications for the focused MSK ultrasound exam.
- Identify ultrasound characteristics of cellulitis and abscess.
- State the benefits of using ultrasound for foreign body localization and removal.
- Recognize ultrasound findings associated with fracture assessment and use in reduction techniques.
- State benefits of ultrasound-guided nerve blocks.
Price : $ 10