Obstetrical Case Studies Training Video is designed to provide case study reviews of commonly seen fetal abnormalities. Patient history/physical, lab results and ultrasound findings are presented using both still-frame and video formats.
- Contributory Factors to Birth Defects
- Chromosome Abnormalities
- Structural Abnormalities
- Placental Abnormalities
- Cleft Lip/Palate and other Facial Abnormalities
- Abdominal Mass
- Skeletal Dysplasia’s
- Increase knowledge to perform and interpret OB ultrasound examinations.
- List diagnostic criteria for evaluation of commonly seen fetal abnormalities.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics of the following fetal abnormalities: Acrania/anencephaly, CCAM, Hydrocephaly, Placental abnormalities, Cleft lip/palate and other facial abnormalities, Gastroschisis/Omphalocele, Abdominal mass and Skeletal dysplasia’s.