OB/GYN Registry Review Online Course is designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals preparing to take the ARDMS Obstetrics and Gynecology or ARRT ultrasound registry board exams. Utilize the OB/GYN Registry Review Online Course as a method to assess areas of weakness to effectively plan your exam preparation, or as the final comprehensive review before taking the exam.
Successfully prepare for the OB-GYN ultrasound certification exam with the leaders in ultrasound continuing medical education. Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute has over three decades of experience providing OB/GYN ultrasound registry review courses and our participants have enjoyed a >90% success pass rate based on post-course surveys.
- GYN Anatomy and Physiology, Congenital Abnormalities
- Transabdominal and Transvaginal Exam
- Gynecological Pathology: Uterine
- Gynecological Pathology: Ovarian
- Gynecological Pathology: Adnexal
- Procedures and Infertility
- Mock Exam 1: GYN
- First Trimester OB: Reproductive Physiology, Measurements, Pathology
- Mock Exam 2: First Trimester
- 2nd & 3rd Trimesters: Fetal Age Assessment/Measurement Techniques; Evaluation of the Fetal Brain
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Spine, MSK, Chromosomal Disorders and Syndromes, and Chest
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Heart and Genitourinary, Abdominal Wall and GI Tract
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Face and Neck, Placental and Umbilical Cord
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Amniotic Fluid, Multiple Gestations; Maternal Complications; Fetal Complications, and 3D Ultrasound
- Mock Exam 3: 2nd & 3rd Trimester
- Increase knowledge and competence for successful ultrasound registry examination completion.
- Outline routine scan protocols & measurements for performing transabdominal and endovaginal GYN scanning.
- State the normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the ovaries and uterus and differentiate commonly seen pathology seen in premenarchal, postmenarchal, and post-menopausal patients.
- Outline first trimester normal reproductive physiology and identify normal anatomy.
- List first trimester complications and associated ultrasound findings.
- Perform 2nd and 3rd trimester measurement techniques.
- Identify normal and abnormal fetal anatomy in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters in each of the fetal body systems.
- State coexisting disorders affecting pregnancy.
- Cite the sonographer role in procedures.
- Identify areas of weakness that may require further study for successful registry examination completion.
Details : 15 Videos + 15 PDF