Renal Ultrasound Imaging training video is designed to provide a comprehensive review of renal ultrasound techniques. Patient history/physical, renal anatomy/physiology, scan techniques, normal and abnormal ultrasound characteristics are included.
- Renal Anatomy/Physiology
- Renal Scan Techniques
- Renal Variants
- Renal Pathology: Cystic Disease, Medullary Sponge Kidney
- Benign and Malignant Masses
- Medical Renal Disease
- Describe the scanning techniques to image the kidneys and bladder.
- Discuss the anatomic location, function, and ultrasound appearance of the kidneys and bladder.
- Define the common renal pathologies.
- Identify the ultrasound appearance of commonly seen renal pathologies.
Price : $ 15