Advanced Emergency Medicine/Critical Care Ultrasound Online Course is for emergency medicine, critical care, or point-of-care medical professionals and provides topics based on ACEP emergency/WINFOCUS practice guidelines. This self-directed course is taught by leading emergency medicine ultrasound expert faculty and contains fourteen (14) modules, online video lectures, case presentations, and post-activity quizzes.
- Focused Cardiac Ultrasound
- Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound Fundamentals
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Cardiomyopathies
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Pericardial Effusions
- Evaluation of Diastolic Function
- Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease
- Assessment of Hydration Status and Fluid Responsiveness
- Advanced Lung Ultrasound Applications
- ABC: Sonography in Shock and Sepsis
- Soft/Tissue, MSK, and Advanced Ultrasound Procedures
- Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks
- Doppler and Color Flow imaging Fundamentals for Point of Care Applications
- Sonography of the Acute Scrotum
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret.
- Advanced Emergency Medicine & Critical Care Ultrasound examinations.
- Perform a focused cardiac ultrasound examination.
- Integrate Spectral & Color Doppler for Evaluation of Cardiac Disease.
- Recognize ultrasound Characteristics associated with Cardiomyopathies, Pericardial Effusions, Coronary Artery Disease, and Diastolic Dysfunction.
- Assess Hydration Status and Fluid Responsiveness in the Emergency and Critical Care Settings.
- Identify sonographic characteristics associated with abdominal sepsis involving the hepatobiliary, renal, and GI systems.
- Outline indications and applications of color Doppler in the emergency and critical care setting.
- Perform ultrasound evaluation of the lung, ocular, soft-tissue, musculoskeletal and bony cortices in the emergency department.
- Demonstrate the use of ultrasound guidance for peripheral vascular access.
- Recognize the sonographic appearance of individual nerves and list the advantages.
- Perform Ultrasound Evaluation of the Acute Scrotum.
Details : 15 Videos + 15 PDF