Ultrasound Evaluation of Elbow Pathology Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive review of commonly seen pathology of the elbow. Ultrasound characteristics, diagnostic criteria, and pitfalls associated with the ultrasound evaluation of elbow pathology is included.
- Joint Effusion and Bursa
- Biceps and Triceps Tendon Abnormalities
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament
- Cubital Tunnel
- Increase knowledge and competence to perform/and or interpret elbow ultrasound examinations.
- Identify ultrasound characteristics associated with joint effusion and bursitis.
- Recognize ultrasound findings associated with tendon and ligament abnormalities.
- State diagnostic criteria for evaluation of ulnar and radial nerve abnormalities.
Price : $ 10