Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Hip Training Video is designed to provide an overview of the pediatric hip anatomy, indications for performing hip sonography, normal ultrasound characteristics, and diagnostic criteria for evaluation of developmental dysplasia of the hip.
- Indications for Performing Hip Ultrasounds
- Normal Hip Anatomy
- Ultrasound Scanning Techniques and Protocols
- Two-Step Dynamic Technique
- Diagnostic Criteria for Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
- Lax Hip, Subluxable Hip, Dislocated Hip
- Scan Protocols for Scanning Infants in Pavlik Harness
- Treatment Sonography Protocol
- List indications and applications for ultrasound evaluation of the pediatric hip.
- Identify normal characteristics of the hip anatomy.
- Demonstrate routine protocols for evaluation of the pediatric hip.
- Differentiate normal, subluxable, dislocated and teratologic dislocations.
- Recognize ultrasound findings associated with developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH).
Price : $10