MSK Ultrasound Evaluation of Tumors and Masses Training Video is designed to provide a review of the ultrasound diagnostic criteria to evaluate various types of tumors and pseudotumors.
- Tumor and Pseudotumor
- Tendon Tear with Retraction
- Muscle Hernia
- Anomalous Muscle
- Rheumatoid Nodule
- Anatomic Location: Joint Recess, Bursa, Tendon, Lymph Node, Ganglion Subcutaneous or Other
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
- Baker’s Cyst
- Bicipitoradial Bursitis
- Reactive Lymph Node
- B Cell Lymphoma
- Angiosarcoma Metastasis
- Ganglion Cysts
- Parameniscal Cysts
- Subcutaneous Masses: Fat Necrosis, Epidermal Inclusion Cyst, Lipoma, Fat Necrosis
- Other Malignant Masses: Sarcoma, Metastasis, Melanoma
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with various types of tumors and pseudotumors seen with musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Identify the location of various types of tumors and pseudotumors seen with musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Apply ultrasound diagnostic criteria to evaluate musculoskeletal tumors and masses.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve MSK diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
Price : $ 15