Fetal Abdominal Abnormalities Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of commonly seen fetal abdominal anatomical variations and abnormalities.
- Ebstein’s anomaly
- Normal Fetal GI Tract Anatomy and Ultrasound Characteristics
- Embryology Facts
- Esophageal Atresia
- Duodenal Obstruction and Atresia
- Echogenic Fetal Bowel
- Small Bowel Obstruction
- Meconium Peritonitis
- Large Bowel Obstruction
- Abdominal Cysts
- Umbilical Vein Varix
- Persistent Right Umbilical Vein
- Liver Masses
- Gall Bladder Abnormalities
- Ectopic Cordis
- Pentalogy of Cantrell
- Limb/body Wall Complex
- Identify normal fetal abdominal anatomy.
- Outline commonly seen anomalies of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Recognize abdominal and ventral wall defects.
- Define common abdominal masses detected in-utero.
- Identify commonly seen variants/pitfalls.
Price : $ 15