This CME Activity is intended and designed to offer educational opportunities to radiologists, vascular surgeons, cardiologists, sonographers, and other clinicians interested in learning more about noninvasive vascular ultrasound.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the newest techniques in the noninvasive diagnosis of endovascular disease, including venous and carotid imaging.
- Assess new developments in vascular imaging.
- Discuss the utility of ultrasound and Doppler imaging when used to evaluate the aorta, carotid arteries, and peripheral vascular system.
- Utilize ultrasound to evaluate abdominal transplants, endostents, bypass grafts and dialysis fistula.
- Utilize ultrasound to evaluate the venous system of the upper and lower extremities.
- Describe the appropriate role of ultrasound in the evaluation of the renal, mesenteric and hepatic arteries.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
Details : 32 Videos , 1 PDF
Size : 5.6 Gb
Price : $ 70