Advanced Ultrasound-Guided Procedures: Soft Tissue and MSK Applications Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive review of how to perform advanced ultrasound-guided procedures.
- Foreign Body Localization and Removal
- Fracture Evaluation
- Evaluation of Tendon Injury
- Evaluation of Joint Effusion
- Baker’s Cyst
- Ultrasound-Guided Abscess Localization
- Evaluation of the Orbit
- Locate a soft tissue foreign body using ultrasound.
- Evaluate a region of bone for fracture.
- Look for evidence of tendon injury.
- Determine the deepest pocket of fluid to facilitate the drainage of a joint effusion.
- Differentiate cellulitis versus abscess.
- Recognize retinal detachment, vitreous hemorrhage, and other ocular pathology.
Price : $ 15