Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Postoperative Applications Training Video is designed to provide an advanced overview into the anatomy, scan techniques and characteristics associated with ultrasound evaluation of post-operative procedures of the shoulder, hip, knee, foot and ankle.
- POST-OPERATIVE SHOULDER:
- Rotator Cuff Repair Status / Re-Rupture
- Causes of Impingement / Pain
- Persistent Interstitial Tears
- Post-Operative Scar Tissue
- POST-OPERATIVE HIP:
- Total Hip Arthroplasty / Labral Repair
- Pseudo-Tumor Evaluation
- Gluteal Tendon Repair
- POST OPERATIVE KNEE:
- Partial or Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Quadricep Tendinosis
- Scar Tissue
- Patellar Tendinosis
- Infrapatellar Band
- Saphenous Nerve Block
- Peroneal Nerve Palsy
- Evaluation for Effusion / Aspiration
- POST-OPERATIVE FOOT/ANKLE:
- Peroneal Pain
- Sural Nerve Evaluation
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Ligamentous/Capsular Arthrofibrosis Debridement
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with post-operative joint procedures.
- Apply diagnostic criteria to evaluate post-operative joints using ultrasound techniques.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve post-operative diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
Price : $ 10