Introduction to OB Sonography: The First Trimester – Ultrasound Training Video provides a comprehensive review of embryology of pregnancy, indications for the study, normal findings, measurements and values for a 1st trimester study, and abnormal findings.
- Indications for Study
- Gestational Sac
- Yolk Sac
- Age Determination
- Multiple Gestation Pregnancy
- Amnionicity and Chorionicity
- Heart rate
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Abnormal/Absent Sac
- Increase knowledge/competence to better perform and/or interpret first trimester OB ultrasound examinations.
- Identify the presence or absence of a gestational sac.
- Differentiate between an extra-uterine or intrauterine pregnancy.
- Identify the fetal number.
- Identify the presence or absence of cardiac activity.
- Recognize the correct procedure for the CRL measurement.
- Recognize the appearance of a Hydatidiform Mole.
Price : $ 15