Doppler Evaluation of the Fetal Heart Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive evaluation of the fetal heart.
- Anatomy & Electrophysiology of the Fetal Heart
- Color and Spectral Doppler
- Valvular Regurgitation
- Mechanical PR Interval
- TEI Index
- Describe the normal flow through the fetal heart.
- Demonstrate proper Color and Spectral Doppler settings.
- Describe the normal appearance of Spectral Doppler waveforms commonly assessed in the fetal heart.
- Identify fetal cardiac anomalies which can be better evaluated with the use of Color and Spectral Doppler.
Physicians, sonographers, and other medical professionals performing OB ultrasound examinations for at least 6 months.
Price : $ 10