Interesting OB Cases and Twin Gestation Training Video is presented with multiple static images and real-time clips of OB cases. The patient history is reviewed, and differential diagnoses discussed for each case presentation. In addition, an overview of twin gestation evaluation and current treatment options are discussed.
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Ectopia Cordis
- Congenital High Airway Obstruction Sequence (CHAOS)
- Intracranial Cyst
- Persistent Right Umbilical Vein
- Choledochal Cyst
- Umbilical Vein Varix
- Posterior Urethral Valves
- Limb Body Wall Complex
- Dizygotic and Monozygotic Twins
- Monochorionic / Diamniotic Complications
- Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Twin Anemia-Polycythemia Sequence (TAPS)
- Twin Reverse Arterial Perfusion (TRAP)
- Recognize Ultrasound techniques helpful in the evaluation of fetal abdominal, chest, and cardiac abnormalities.
- List techniques helpful in evaluation of intracranial cysts.
- Identify different types of Twin gestations and associated complications.
- Recognize landmarks used for the proper identification with spectral Doppler analysis of fetal twin gestations.
Price : $ 15