Introduction to Gynecological Sonography Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive review of gynecological anatomy and physiology, transabdominal and endovaginal scanning techniques, normal GYN ultrasound characteristics, and scanning protocols.
- GYN Landmarks
- Bladder & Ureters
- Cul-de-Sac (Pouch of Douglas)
- Fallopian tubes
- GYN Protocol
- Exam Overview
- Transabdominal Exam
- Transvaginal Exam
- Increase knowledge/competence to better perform and/or interpret gynecological ultrasound examinations.
- List the differences between Transabdominal and Transvaginal scanning.
- Recognize the female reproductive anatomy.
- Perform the gynecologic exam transvaginal protocol.
- Identify the sonographic appearance of normal Gynecologic anatomy.
- Recognize the sonographic anatomic variants of uterine position.
Price : $ 15