What it USCAP ?
The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, abbreviated USCAP, is the largest North American organization of pathologists. It is the publisher to two major pathology journals, Laboratory Investigation and Modern Pathology.
We’ve all been there. Difficult case, too many slides and stains, surgeon pressuring for a preliminary diagnosis, and no subspecialist available for a second pair of eyes. Time is a burden. You need criteria, differentials, comparative images, reassurance. With USCAP’s new program, you can effectively turn to a virtual colleague and in fifteen minutes review the most current and relevant information on a specific topic explained by an expert. The inaugural package provides a panorama of hot topics and admired experts to help you through your sign out.
- Atypical Histiocytic Proliferation of Skin, Lymph Node and Bone Marrow
- Barrett’s Esophagus and Barrett’s-Related Dysplasia
- Celiac Disease in 15 Minutes or Less
- CGH-SNP Microarray Testing in Diagnosing Difficult Melanocytic Tumors
- Challenging Case in Screening Colorectal Cancer For MSI-Lynch Syndrome
- Esophageal Dysplasia and its Mimics
- HPV-Related Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Case Study
- IDH Mutant Astrocytoma, WHO Grade II
- Intraductal Tubulopapillary Neoplasm of the Pancreas
- Ovarian Pathology
- Pleomorphic Dermal Sarcoma and Its Differential Diagnosis
- Prostatic Adenocarcinoma with Intraductal Spread (Intraductal Carcinoma of the Prostate)
- Radiation Associated Vascular Tumors of the Breast
- Reflux vs. Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Sinonasal Round Cell Tumors
- Succinate Dehydrogenase-Deficient Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors
Details : 16 Videos + 12 Pdf
Price : $ 50