After the huge success of previous batches of “Master Classes in Critical Care Medicine” ,we are happy announce the schedule of Sixth Batch from November 2022 to keep the academics continue without interruption in a unique way of teaching and learning.
Overview and learning Outcomes
– In this expert course, you will discuss and understand various clinical conditions, their diagnosis and therapeutic approach on an evidence-based way.
– The course consists of pre-recorded lectures on various clinical conditions of critically ill patients.
– It includes concepts from basics to advanced knowledge in an evidence-based way.
– It consists of three to four sessions per week over a period of 5 months with relevant MCQ discussion targeting different trainee.
– Relevant high yield review articles pertaining to specific topic will be posted.
– This masterclass recorded sessions will be made available for a limited period for learners to access.
Who Should Attend?
Target Will Be
– Those who are doing postgraduation in Anaesthesia, Pulmonology, General Medicine and Emergency Medicine and interested to choose Critical Care as career option.
– Those who are practicing Critical Care Medicine, Anaesthesia, Pulmonology, General Medicine and Emergency Medicine and interested to learn and upgrade the knowledge in critical care medicine.
– Those who are doing IDCCM, IFCCM, FNB/DNB, DM in critical care medicine.
– Those who are preparing for EDIC part I & II.
– Those who are preparing for NEET super specialty entrance.
Updated January 2023 (it seems still updating every week, will try to add new videos if available)
Details : 91 Videos
Size : 71 Gb
Price : $ 100