Venous Ultrasound for Point of Care Training Video is designed to review venous anatomy/physiology, imaging techniques and diagnostic criteria for performing a focused venous ultrasound exam for point-of-care applications.
- Venous Anatomy and Physiology
- Complete vs’ Focused Venous Exam
- Examination Techniques
- Diagnostic Criteria for Evaluation of Acute vs’ Chronic DVT
- Other Sources of Venous Obstruction
- Review of ACEP Algorithm for Performing a Focused Lower Extremity Venous Examination
- Evaluation of the Upper Extremity Venous System
- Outline scan protocols for performing a focused evaluation of lower extremity deep venous thrombosis.
- Recognize normal venous image and Doppler characteristics.
- Identify sonographic findings associated with the evaluation of acute and chronic DVT.
- List other potential etiologies for abnormal venous ultrasound findings and/or patient symptoms.
- Outline scan techniques and list ultrasound findings for the evaluation of upper extremity DVT.
Price : $ 15