Abdominal Scanning Fundamentals Training Video is designed to provide an overview of abdominal scanning fundamentals, anatomy, and image orientation for abdominal sonography.
- Primary Abdominal Anatomical Landmarks
- Anatomy Overview and Orientation
- Scan Orientation: Longitudinal, Transverse, and Coronal Views and Patient Positioning
- Normal Structural and Vascular Sonographic Characteristics
- Abdominal Vasculature – Orientation and Scan Techniques
- Normal Measurement Values
- List anatomical landmarks of the abdomen.
- State transducer scan planes and relational anatomy.
- Outline sectional anatomy of the abdomen.
- Identify vasculature, organs and potential spaces.
- Recognize the normal size, echogenicity and texture of the abdominal organs.
Price : $ 10