Ultrasound Guided Lower Extremity Nerve Blocks for Emergency Medicine Training Video presentation incorporates comprehensive lectures covering an overview of needle guidance basics, indications/applications for performing emergency applications for ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia of the lower extremities. Miscellaneous compartment nerve blocks, case presentations, and billing/coding guidelines is also covered.
- Overview of Needle Guidance Basics
- Indications and Applications for Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks
- Ultrasound-Guided Nerve Blocks for the Lower Extremity: Anatomic Territories, Femoral Nerve, SFAST, Sciatic Nerve, Ankle Blocks
- Ultrasound-Guided Miscellaneous Compartment Blocks: TAP, PEC1, PEC II, Serratus Anterior, Dorsal Penile Nerve Block
- Lower Extremity Nerve Block Case Studies
- Billing and Coding
- Increase the participants’ knowledge and competence to perform ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia for emergency medicine applications.
- List the advantages of using ultrasound-guided nerve block techniques.
- Demonstrate imaging techniques for performing ultrasound-guided lower extremities regional anesthesia nerve blocks.
- Perform TAP, PECC 1, PECC II, and Dorsal Penile blocks using ultrasound guidance
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to integrate the skills learned into clinical practice.
Price : $ 10