Ultrasound Evaluation of the Spine and Injection Techniques Training Video is designed to review scan techniques and ultrasound guided injection techniques. Targeted treatments and interventions using ultrasound guidance are discussed including comparisons of ultrasound to fluoroscopic techniques. This video is available for purchase in either DVD or Online Video format.
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Caudal Injections
- SI joint Injections
- Cervical Spine Interventions
- Benefits of Prolotherapy
- Treatment Considerations for the Lumbar and Cervical Spine
- Increase participant’s knowledge to perform and interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Identify the anatomy of the lumbar and cervical spine that are best evaluated with ultrasound.
- Outline ultrasound-guided injection techniques for lumbar and cervical spine interventions.
- List the diagnostic considerations for performing ultrasound-guided intervention for the spine.
- State the role of ultrasound guided prolotherapy as a treatment option for the spine.
Price : $ 10