Ultrasound Evaluation of the Thyroid Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the thyroid and parathyroid anatomy/physiology, scan protocols, normal ultrasound characteristics and abnormal findings associated with commonly seen thyroid pathology.
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Anatomy/Physiology
- Thyroid Scan Protocols
- Normal Thyroid Ultrasound Characteristics
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Thyroid Pathology: Goiter, Hyperplasia, Cyst, Adenoma, and Carcinoma
- Hashimoto’s Disease
- Graves’ Disease
- Recognize the sonographic appearance of the normal thyroid gland.
- Recognize the sonographic appearance of an abnormal parathyroid gland.
- Identify the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
- State the function of the thyroid gland.
- Identify commonly seen thyroid pathology.
Price : $ 15