UCSF Thoracic Imaging 2019
University of California San Francisco Clinical Update (SA-CME)
This comprehensive CME program provides an in-depth overview of cross-sectional imaging of the chest, highlighting the latest clinical guidelines for your practice.
Discover the Latest Trends in Thoracic Imaging
UCSF Thoracic Imaging is extremely thorough and provides you with the most relevant information on the latest imaging methodologies and diagnostic techniques. Led by Travis S. Henry, MD, it covers a wide range of topics like acute aortic syndromes, pulmonary nodules, lung cancer screening, thoracic incidentalomas, mosaic attenuation, imaging of bronchiectasis, etc.
It will help you to better:
- Interpret high-resolution CT scans of the lungs and provide focused differential diagnoses
- Illustrate a practical approach to the imaging of lung infections
- Recognize typical manifestations of acute and chronic aortic diseases
- Define the role of cross-sectional imaging in the evaluation of pulmonary embolism
- Differentiate between benign and malignant lung nodules/masses on CT and PET
- Utilize CT and PET in the evaluation and staging of lung cancer