Ultrasound Evaluation of Aortic Endografts Training Video is designed to review endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), the role of duplex color detection, post-op surveillance protocols, and diagnostic criteria. The presentation will address methods, advantages, and limitations of color Doppler ultrasound for the evaluation of patients with endovascular aortic grafts.
- Importance of Ultrasound in Evaluating EVAR
- EVAR vs. Open AAA Repair
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Role of Duplex /Color Flow Imaging in EVAR
- EVAR and Endoleaks
- Duplex Scan Protocols for Evaluation of Endoleaks
- Post-Operative Surveillance
- Case Examples
- Increase knowledge and competence to perform and/or interpret ultrasound evaluation of aortic endografts.
- Outline scan techniques for optimal ultrasound evaluation of the abdominal aorta, aortic aneurysms, and endovascular grafts.
- Define the term “endoleak” and list the different types.
- Identify key sonographic findings associated with the normal and abnormal endovascular aortic graft.
Price : $ 10