Ultrasound Evaluation for Pelvic Pain Training Video is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the ultrasound evaluation of uterine and non-uterine sources of pelvic pain. Lecture is presented using slides and video case studies.
- Ultrasound evaluation of true emergencies: Ectopic pregnancy, torsion, PID, appendicitis.
- Ultrasound evaluation of pelvic pathology that requires treatment: ovarian cysts, endometriosis, fibroids, and infection.
- Ultrasound evaluation of pelvic pain that may require treatment: submucosal fibroids, adenomyosis, and adhesions.
- Sonography of annoying pain: functional ovarian cysts, Inflammatory bowel disease, bladder infection.
- Apply knowledge to perform and/or interpret GYN ultrasound examinations.
- Recognize uterine and non-uterine sources of pelvic pain.
- Identify ultrasound findings of uterine and non-uterine sources of pelvic pain.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for ultrasound evaluation of pelvic pathology.
Price : $ 10